The Galway Tour Company has years of experience in creating extended tours of the region, taking in the main attractions of Connemara, the Burren & The Aran Islands. Below are some ideas worth considering. If you would like us to create an exciting itinerary of the area for your group, please contact us at email@example.com
• Visit the wonderful Bunratty Castle & Folk Park and avail of an medieval evening Banquet.
• Visit an Organic Cheese & Ice-Cream Farm in Co. Offaly and learn about farming in Ireland.
• Include a walking tour of a local farm in Clifden, Co. Galway and hear all about the legend of the Connemara lake monster and the farm's connection to the Loch Ness Monster.
• Take a lesson in Ireland’s ancient herbal cures while staying in 17th century cottage accommodation in a Special Area of Conservation in the heart of Connemara.
• Climb Ireland's ‘Holy Mountain’ in Co. Mayo and visit the island home of Ireland’s Pirate Queen.
• View the Cliffs of Moher from the sea and enjoy a walking tour of the smallest of the Aran Islands, Inisheer.
...and lots, lots more!