Galway Overnight Tour Package
• Cliffs of Moher
• Poulnabrone Dolmen
• Galway City
• Galway by Night
• Cong Village
• Kylemore Abbey & Gardens
• Great Value
For tourists beginning their travels in Dublin this is an ideal package to enable you to enjoy the best of the West of Ireland. The Dublin & Galway Tour Company's Overnight Offer is a combination of our 2 flagship tours (Cliffs of Moher & The Burren + Connemara & Cong) combined with a return Dublin - Galway Coach & 1 x Night Galway City Hostel Accommodation.
Based on shared Dormitory Accommodation in a Galway City Centre Hostel (Barnacles, Kinlay House,Snoozles or Sleepzone). Early notification by e-mail of preference for all-male, all-female or shared dorm accommodation will be referred to the relevant hostel and allocated where available.
Continental breakfast in a hostel is included in the price.
07:00 Depart from Discover Ireland Centre, O'Connell Street, Dublin (near the Savoy Cinema)
08:30 Restroom & Coffee Break at Applegreen Athlone
10:00 Connemara & Cong Tour. Tour returns at approximately 18:00
18:00 approx. Return to Galway Coach Station.
... Check in to your accommodation then go and enjoy some of Galway's legendary food and nightlife!
9:25-9:45 We'll pick you up from the hostel for your 2nd tour (Ask hostel reception for your collection time)
10:00 Cliffs of Moher & Burren Tour
18:30 Depart from Galway Coach Station for Dublin onboard the Dublin & Galway Tour Coach
21:00 Arrive at Dublin City Centre
Timetable & Prices:
The package is available all year-round (except December 24th, 25th & 26th and January 1st) and can be started any day of the week.
Total price: Sunday-Thursday nights: €95 (Adult), €90 (Student/Senior 65+) (includes Dublin-Galway Return Coach, 2 x Day Tours, 1 Night Hostel Accommodation)
Total price: Friday-Saturday nights: €100 (Adult), €95 (Student/Senior 65+) (includes Dublin-Galway Return Coach, 2 x Day Tours, 1 Night Hostel Accommodation)
- If you cancel within 24 hours of the tour commencing, no refund is possible.
- If you cancel between 48 hours and 24 hours of the tour commencing we will refund 50% of all fares.
- If you cancel between 14 days and 48 hours of the tour commencing we will refund 75% of all fares.
- A minimum administration fee of €5 will apply to all cancellations.
- If you reschedule your tour within 14 days of travel no refund is possible for the new booking.
- If you fail to join a tour, join it after departure, or leave it prior to completion, no refund will be made, no rescheduling will be possible.
- Single Day tours can only be rescheduled up to 24 hours before departure subject to availability.
- Multi Day Tours can only be rescheduled without penalty, 7 days in advance of booking subject to availability.
- The above cancellation fees are in addition to fees which may be levied by accommodation properties, travel agents or third party tour and transport operator’s cancellation fees.
Last Minute Bookings:
Online bookings completed after 8pm the night before travel must be confirmed by telephone to ensure hostel accommodation is available. Call 091-566566 to confirm and have booking number to hand.